Trainwest- Perth’s Premier Training Company
Trainwest is a premier training company based in Perth, offering many unique benefits to our learners which set Trainwest apart from our competitors.
At Trainwest we strive to provide you with a first-class experience that is based on up-to-date practices and skills as used in the workplace and across industry. We pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide, our aim is to continuously improve on the level of service we offer in all areas.
There are many factors that contribute to the Trainwest difference:
We make our training courses attainable.
- Trainwest training courses are affordable in price, allowing more people to access and
- Trainwest offer flexible training options. Our courses are offered in clusters which suit FIFO workers. Our courses can be spread over several weeks or months.
- Trainwest offers flexible interest-free payment plans for all certificate and diploma courses.
We offer a personal training touch, not just an on-line facility.
- All our students are treated as individuals and not just as another number. We offer a personal experience from initial enquiry to receipt of the qualification.
- Trainwest have highly regarded and enthusiastic trainers and assessors. Our trainers are full-time employees of Trainwest, not casual contractors who come and go. As employees, they have a vested interest in supporting our students when help is needed. The support provided for our students extends beyond the course. We want to see our students get ahead.
- Your calls and emails are answered to by our friendly staff. We ask all of our students for feedback and consistently receive a 4.5 out of 5 rating from our students.
Our training courses are focused on getting you qualified and up-skilled in the real world.
- Our training courses focus on practical application rather than theory and will share with you real-world experiences from the areas of training and assessment, management and work health and safety.
- We believe in maximising what you can immediately transfer back to the job, or it’s not worth taking you off the job for training. Our workshops are revised regularly with input from past students, other trainers and research to make sure the content is relevant, reliable, current and fresh.
- We hold your interest through effective use of instruction, discussion, case studies, audio-visuals, role plays, assessment activities, planning tools and more. Our courses are designed to complete as much assessment as possible during your course.
Trainwest will provide you with the skills, knowledge and practices to get the job done.
For more information please contact Trainwest or refer to the Trainwest Student Information Handbook