What is the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment for Secondary Teachers Course?
This course has been tailored to suit secondary school teachers who are currently, or intending to deliver a VET program. Ideal for any teacher wanting to improve their skills with qualifications that are recognised nationally in training and assessing.
Trainwest has contextualised this course to recognise the skills and knowledge secondary school teachers bring to the VET environment.
Those entering this program must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area to protect the integrity of the qualification. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
Local entry requirements
Teachers completing the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment must provide a copy of the following documents:
- Bachelor of Education or Graduate Diploma of Education
- Academic Transcript listing all of the units completed
- Current teacher’s registration
Secondary teachers looking to complete the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course can contact Trainwest today for full details.
Units of Competency
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is made up of 10 units of competency. They are:
- TAEDES401 Design and development learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAELLN411 Address adult Language Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
Face to face
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Secondary Teachers course is delivered over five days. The course times are 8.30 am until 4.00 pm each day. Students are required to complete a workplace project relevant to the VET programs being delivered at your school or college. In line with the Australian Qualifications Framework Volume of Learning students have a maximum of 24 months to complete all assessment requirements.
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Secondary Teachers course can be delivered at your secondary school or college. For information and pricing contact Trainwest.
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Secondary Teachers course fee is
- $ 1500.00
Training fees include all training and assessment materials