Trainwest has been delivering nationally recognised training in Perth for nine years! In this time we have delivered courses across metropolitan Perth at locations including Applecross, Joondalup and Belmont. In 2015 Trainwest moved into our purpose build Training Centre located at 154 Epsom Avenue Belmont the majority of face to face courses are delivered from this location. However, selected course are also offered in Applecross and Joondalup. For specific course dates and locations select the course calendar from the area below.
If you would like to know more about Trainwest click here
Courses we offer in Perth
- TAA40104 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment upgrade
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAELLN411 Address Adult Language Literacy and Numeracy
- TAE40110 Accelerated Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Fast Tracked Teachers Course
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- BSB41515 Certificate IV Project Management Practice (formerly BSB41513)
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (formerly Frontline Management)
- BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing (formerly BSB51067)
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management (formerly BSB51107)
- Lead a management system audit
Traineeships are a government-funded initiative providing an avenue for employers to train both their new and existing staff to achieve accredited qualifications while taking away the financial burden.The major benefit of traineeships to the employer is the payroll tax exemption employers receive for the duration of the trainee’s study. They are also a great way for organisations to develop their workforce and retain top performing employeesA Trainwest’s traineeship programs also provide a flexible and responsive mode of learning for your employees in the workplace, so they can clearly see how the application of their new skills and knowledge is improving their capacity to fulfil their role.
Training is delivered fully or partially on the job and depending on the qualification can take between six months to two years to complete. Trainwest will work with you to deliver the training in an environment which promotes active learning with minimal impact to you as an employer to ensure its business as usual.
To find out more about Traineeship’s and how your business can benefit give us a call on 1300 938 411 or enquire in the form on the right
Training Consultants Perth Training Packages Perth Enrol Now Trainwest has developed a comprehensive approach to learning and development, which can begin on the day your new employee walks through to door or implemented across your existing workforce. Trainwest believes that learning and development does not end with formal qualifications, but rather continues throughout the career of every employee.Our Partnership Program can be tailored to meet any of the diverse range of industry requirements. This program enables organisations to train and assess employees in their own workplace utilising their own trainers and assessors, who are technical experts with relevant vocational experiences.