Quality leaders and managers are pivotal to the success of any organisation.
The goal of training and developing managers within an organisation is to see an increase in staff productivity. As a managers confidence grows and develops, their impact on the workforce and ability to implement company strategies, mitigate internal conflict, train and develop employees, grows too.
According to Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD at Authenticity Consulting ; Management training can reduce employee turnover and increase employee motivation.
Benefits for the business?
Training and developing the skills of your staff can improve the business performance, profit and staff morale.
- As business owners you can develop the skills of your workforce that will help take the business to where you want it to go.
- Training and developing your staff can result in a better service to your customers, better work safety practices and improvements in productivity.
- Retain employees and increase employee motivation
Benefits for the workers?
- Personal development of skills
- Self esteem booster and increasing contribution to the business
- Increase in pay with increased qualifications and responsibilities
- With new skills workers are given new tasks which keeps the motivation fresh
- Morale: Employees feel more secure in a position where the company is spending money on personal growth and development