Payment is due on or before the first day of your course. Trainwest accepts the following payment options:
Account Name: Trainwest Bank: ANZ Booragoon
BSB: 016267 Account number: 494973282
Please quote invoice number as reference
Cash or cheque
Trainwest offers flexible interest-free payment plans for all Certificate IV or Diploma courses. Payment terms and amounts are agreed upon between the client and Trainwest. A payment plan form is completed which clearly outlines the schedule of payments to be deducted.The standard payment plan requires a $500 deposit prior to the start of the course and an agreed instalment on scheduled dates (minimum $100 a week).
Payment plan terms and conditions are:
- Any debt collection costs associated with payment plans are the responsibility of the student
- Certificates will not be issued until course fees are paid in full
- If two consecutive payments are declined/not received without prior discussion, the account will be forwarded to a collection agency
- While we are more than happy to offer interest-free payment plans, should your agreement span longer than six months, an administration fee of $100 will be added to your account
- Should your payment due date fall on a public holiday, your payment will be processed on the following business day
Protection of fees
Prepaid fees means fees collected before the relevant services are provided. Student course deposit amounts are limited to $1500 per student in prepaid fees. Trainwest requires a deposit of $500 and will not collect more than $1500 prior to course commencement.
- All students are issued with a tax invoice at time of enrolment, and upon payment a tax receipt is issued
- A deposit of $500 is to be received prior to course commencement
- If you wish to transfer to another course, five days’ notice must be given
- Non-attendance will incur full course cost (student can transfer into another course within 6 months)
- If the course commenced but not completed, the full cost is payable (student can transfer within 6 months)
- Qualifications and Statements of Attainment will not be issued until full cost of course has been paid.
Upon enrolment you are advised that non-attendance without prior notification will
result in you being charged the full course cost. If you are unable to attend your course
it is your responsibility to contact Trainwest via email and let us know at least five
working days prior to the course commencement date.
The Trainwest scale of refund is determined by the amount of notice given. Once training has commenced no refund options are available unless extenuating circumstances are proven. Applications for refund must be addressed to Trainwest management and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Trainwest on 1300 938 411 or refer to the Trainwest Student Information Handbook