What is the Certificate IV Project Management Practice?
The BSB41515 Certificate IV Project Management Practice is a nationally recognised qualification designed to equip you with significant leadership, project development and management skills and knowledge to successfully and confidently manage projects and overall project outcomes.
This course will provide you with the skills not only to manage and drive a team, but also empower and confidently lead your team from initiation to delivering excellent project outcomes.
Key topics covered within this course include
- Scope Management techniques
- Time Management techniques
- Human Resource Management Approaches
- Cost Management techniques
- Quality Management techniques
- WHS and presenting
Trainwest uses Project Management Institutes’ Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) – 5th Edition.
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification. However, there is a significant amount of reading and writing during the course and access to a computer is required for assignments and internet-based research.
Units of competency
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG412 Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedure and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
Face to face: In order to gain your BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice you will be required to attend five days of face to face training and complete a workplace project. The workplace project is comprised of assessments that enable you to apply the skills and knowledge you have gained from the course to your workplace or a simulated workplace environment.
In-House training: This qualification can be customised to suit your organisation and delivered on-site. Contact Trainwest for more information.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Trainwest offers a personalised hand-holding RPL process. Whereby a training specialist will assess your evidence against the required competency standards for the qualification.
Self-Paced Learning (SPL): You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student (SPL and eLearning), you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
How much will it cost?
- $ 2000 Face to Face Training
- $ 1700 Repeat Trainwest student
To enrol contact Trainwest.