What is the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management?
Trainwest’s BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management achieves spectacular results through a cleverly designed clustered program.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management requires a sound theoretical knowledge base and managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate your own work or the work of a team.
Units of Competency
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness.
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development.
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence.
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships.
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans.
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff.
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement.
- BSBWHS503 Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
- BSBWHS502 Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
DELIVERY STRUCTURE: This qualification is delivered through a blend of mentoring workshops, practical workplace application and self-directed learning. Students can progress at their own pace with the benefit of attending monthly mentoring workshops where they will have close contact with their dedicated Management Trainer. These mentoring sessions create an environment whereby participants remain engaged, supported and challenged. Students can commence this program at any time.
How much will it cost?
- $ 3400 New Students
- $ 3100 Return Trainwest Students
Session dates and time may be subject to change
Sessions are delivered at the Trainwest Training Centre in Belmont