What is the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management?
Trainwest’s BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management achieves spectacular results through a cleverly designed clustered program.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management requires a sound theoretical knowledge base and managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate your own work or the work of a team.
Units of Competency
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- Face to face training: Trainwest delivers this course in five distinct modules. Modules are delivered in rolling 4-6 weekly intakes and can be undertaken in stand alone modules or can be built upon to complete the full qualification. Students can commence at any cluster.
- Delivery method: Face to face learning will include delivery methods such as facilitation of key content, group activities, action learning and debrief, role plays, case studies, independent learning group discussions and presentations allowing the application of learning to a variety of situations
- In-House training: The BSB51918 Diploma in Leadership and Management can be delivered onsite. The course will be fully customised to suit the needs of the client. For information and pricing contact Trainwest.
How much will it cost?
- $ 600.00 per module
- $ 3000.00 for the full course
- $ 900.00 Trainwest students who have completed BSB42015 and wish to progress to the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Session dates and time may be subject to change
Sessions are delivered at the Trainwest Training Centre in Belmont
Course dates are subject to change