What is the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management?
Trainwest’s BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management achieves spectacular results through a cleverly designed clustered program.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
The BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management requires a sound theoretical knowledge base and managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate your own work or the work of a team. The number of days your are required to attend the face to face course is dependent on the qualifications and experience you already have.
Units of Competency
Face to Face
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness.
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development.
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence.
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships.
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans.
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff.
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement.
- BSBWHS503 Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
- BSBWHS502 Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
Face to face: Face to face training for the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management is delivered over twelve days, if you hold other Diploma level units of competency the duration of your attendance may be reduced. Students must attend the management cluster prior to the leadership cluster, the safety cluster can be completed at any time.
All students are required to complete a Workplace Project after the face to face training to demonstrate application of leadership and management in the workplace. The volume of learning of a Diploma qualification is typically is typically twelve months to two years.
In-House training: This qualification can be customised to suit your organisation and delivered on-site. Contact Trainwest for more information.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Trainwest offers a personalised hand-holding RPL process. Whereby a training specialist will assess your evidence against the required competency standards for the qualification.
Self-Paced Learning (SPL): You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student (SPL and eLearning), you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
How much will it cost?
- $ 3400 New Students
- $ 3100 Return Trainwest Students
- $ 1800 Self-Paced Learning
- $ 1800 eLearning
- $ 1200 Recognition of Prior Learning
- $ 300 Two hours of personal coaching
To enrol contact Trainwest