What is the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management?
The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is a nationally recognised qualification that will provide you with the essential skills of supervision, team building, delegation and conflict resolution.
Trainwest BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management provides you with the skills and knowledge to provide leadership and guidance to peers in the workplace, and drive the team towards successful business outcomes.
If you want to take the next step in your career, get ahead of the curve and develop your personal skills, consider a Leadership and Management course with Trainwest today!
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification. However, there is a significant amount of reading and writing during the course and access to a computer is required for assignments and internet based research.
Units of Competency
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement an operational plan
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirment
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
Face to face: The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is delivered over five days, please note the course duration for 2018 will be seven days the course times are 8.30am until 4.00pm each day. In order to gain your BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, you are required to complete a workplace project. The workplace project involves applying the skills and knowledge gained during the course to your workplace to complete assessment requirements. You will need to obtain certain workplace documents or develop them yourself and undertake certain activities and analysis.
In-House training: This qualification can be customised to suit your organisation and delivered on-site. Contact Trainwest for more information.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Trainwest offers a personalised hand-holding RPL process. Whereby a training specialist will assess your evidence against the required competency standards for the qualification.
Self-Paced Learning (SPL): You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student (SPL and eLearning), you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
- $ 2000 New Students (2019)
- $ 1700 Trainwest Repeat students (2019)
- $ 1600 New Students
- $ 1300 Trainwest Repeat students
- $ 1000 Recognition of Prior Learning
- $ 1200 Self-paced learning
- $ 1200 eLearning