What is the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management?
This program is designed to suit supervisors and leading hands who wish to develop their leadership approach, advance their personal performance and improve team effectiveness for business success. It is aligned well to individuals who accept responsibility for their own performance, and provide leadership, guidance and support to others.
Ideally, candidates for this program have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team. They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Team leaders and frontline managers are a vital link between employees and senior management in every organization. This qualification has been developed to provide you with the comprehensive skills you will need to lead, guide and support your own team while organizing and monitoring their workload.
Trainwest BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management takes a practical approach to expanding your own leadership and management capability and is designed for emerging leaders and managers across a range of industries and organisations.
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification. However, there is a significant amount of reading and writing during the course and access to a computer is required for assignments and internet based research.
Units of Competency
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement an operational plan
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirment
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
Face to face training: Trainwest delivers this course in four distinct modules. Modules are delivered in rolling 4-6 weekly intakes and can be undertaken in stand alone modules or can be built upon to complete the full qualification.
In-House training: The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management can be delivered onsite. For information and pricing contact Trainwest.
- $ 2400 or $600 per module
- $ 1900 Self-paced Learning
- $ 1900 eLearning
- $ 2000 Recognition of Prior Learning
Course dates are subject to change