What is the BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed administrative skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of administrative contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others
Reccomended for: Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Accounts supervisor
- Executive personal assistant
This qualification can be delivered as a Traineeship!
For more information click here
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Units of competency:
- BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBADM407 Administer projects
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBADM406 Organise business travel
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information systems
- BSBMKG414 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
Self-paced learning: You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student, you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
12 months from the date you receive your resources
Self-paced learning $1500
we also have interest free payment plans available. A $500 deposit is required upon enrolment.