What is the BSB42615 Certificate IV in Small Business Management?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of small business contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others.
Reccomended for: Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Small business managers
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Units of competency:
- BSBMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBMB403 Market the small business
- BSBMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implantation of customer service strategies
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBMB406 Manage a small business finances
- BSBMB407 Manage a small team
- BBSBMB409 Build and maintain relationships with small business stakeholders
Self-paced learning: You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student, you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
- $1500 Self-paced learning
- $1000 eLearning (special for enrolments received prior to 31st December 2017)
Trainwest has interest free payment plans available for this qualification. For terms and conditions contact email@example.com or 1300 938 411. A $500 deposit is required upon enrolment