What is the BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Reccomended for: Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Project Officer
This qualification can be delivered as a Traineeship!
For more information click here
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Units of competency:
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBADM405 Organize meetings
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
Self-paced learning: You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student, you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
- $1500 Self-paced learning
- $1000 eLearning
Trainwest has interest free payment plans available for this qualification. For terms and conditions contact email@example.com or 1300 938 411. A $500 deposit is required upon enrolment.