What is the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context, working under direct supervision.
Reccomended for: Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Adminstration assistant
- Data entry operator
- Office junior
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Units of competency:
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to the health and safety of self and others
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBINM202 Handle mail
- BSBITU201 Simple work processed documents using Word
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBITU202 Create and use speadsheets using Excel
Self-paced learning: You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student, you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
- $1500 Self-paced learning
- $1000 eLearning (special for enrolments received prior to 30th March 2017)
Trainwest has interest free payment plans available for this qualification. For terms and conditions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 938 411. A $500 deposit is required upon enrolment.