What is the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business?
This qualification is an ideal choice for professionals who conduct a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge. These individuals typically work in a defined context, under direct supervision.
Students may choose up to 12 units, of which one is a core unit and the other 11 are elective. This training course aims to enhance employability by building a varied range of useful skills including but not limited to: communication, technology, teamwork and self-management.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:administration assistant, clerical worker, receptionist, data entry operator and office junior. Please note that job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors.
Click the button below to view a pdf containing a comprehensive description of the Certificate II in Business training course. It includes helpful information including course units, delivery methods, duration and fees.
If you have any further queries about this course, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated team by phone at 1300 938 411 or by email at email@example.com.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Units of competency:
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to the health and safety of self and others
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBINM202 Handle mail
- BSBITU201 Simple work processed documents using Word
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBITU202 Create and use speadsheets using Excel
Self-paced learning: You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student, you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
- $1500 Self-paced learning
- $1000 eLearning (special for enrolments received prior to 30th March 2017)
Trainwest has interest free payment plans available for this qualification. For terms and conditions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 938 411. A $500 deposit is required upon enrolment.