The Trainwest Experience
Why Choose Trainwest
Quality - Innovation - Service
Trainwest is a premier training company based in Perth, offering many unique benefits to our learners which set Trainwest apart from our competitors.
At Trainwest we strive to provide you with a first-class experience that is based on up-to-date practices and skills as used in the workplace and across industry. We pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide, our aim is to continuously improve on the level of service we offer in all areas.
There are many factors that contribute to the Trainwest difference.
We make our training courses attainable.
- Trainwest training courses are affordable in price, allowing more people to access and up-skill.
- Trainwest offer flexible training options. Our courses are offered in clusters which suit FIFO workers. Our courses can be spread over several weeks or months.
- Trainwest offers flexible interest-free payment plans for all certificate and diploma courses.
We offer a personal training touch, not just an on-line facility.
- All our students are treated as individuals and not just as another number. We offer a personal experience from initial enquiry to receipt of the qualification.
- Trainwest have highly regarded and enthusiastic trainers and assessors. Our trainers are full-time employees of Trainwest, not casual contractors who come and go. As employees, they have a vested interest in supporting our students when help is needed. The support provided for our students extends beyond the course. We want to see our students get ahead.
- Your calls and emails are answered by our friendly staff.
- We ask all of our students for feedback and we consistently receive a 4.5 out of 5 rating from our students.
Our training courses are focused on getting you qualified and up-skilled in the real world.
- Our training courses focus on practical application rather than theory.
- Our Trainers and assessors will share with you their real-world experiences.
- We believe in maximising what you can immediately transfer back to the job, otherwise it is not worth taking you off the job for training.
- Our workshops are revised regularly with input from past students, other trainers and research to make sure the content is relevant, reliable, current and fresh.
- We hold your interest through effective use of instruction, discussion, interactive experiential learning activities, case studies, audio-visuals, role plays, assessment activities, planning tools and more.
- Our courses are designed to complete as much assessment as possible during your course.
What to expect on your course
We are here to support you.
We know that coming back to training after a long time can be a bit scary. It shouldn’t be. It doesn’t matter how long it has been since you were in a classroom environment because we support you throughout your learning journey, from enrolment to when you receive your qualification.
Prospective students often ask what they will learn on the course. We have an information flyer for each of our courses.
Why more Trainwest students graduate
Choosing your training provider.
It is so difficult to know which training company to choose. There are so many of us.
All training companies are obviously going to claim they are well qualified, experienced and amazing.
The fact is that there are some fantastic, amazing trainers but unfortunately the focus may differ among training providers.
Our FOCUS is to work alongside you and help you achieve certification in your chosen course.
At Trainwest we pride ourselves on ensuring that if you start a course, we help you succeed.
We know what we are doing.
Our team are elite, qualified and personable trainers. They continually update their knowledge and bring this to you. We collaborate on shared learning to raise our collective knowledge and bring this to our students daily.
In addition, we maintain connection with our students both past and present and you become part of our Trainwest family. You continue to enjoy learning through our blogs and newsletters well beyond your course completion.
No ‘cookie cutter’ sessions.
Our students vary from those who struggle to sit in a classroom to those who thrive on books and PowerPoints. We see students from one end of the spectrum to the other. We take the time to understand your specific needs, personality and capabilities and assist you accordingly.
You can get in touch with us on our contact form, by email, or by phone on 1300 938 411. The Trainwest team are always here to discuss your training requirements in Perth, regional WA or throughout Australia.