What is the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Teachers Course?
This fast-tracked Teachers’ Course is tailored for individuals seeking to undertake training and assessment qualifications who are currently teaching in an education setting. It enables teachers to transfer and utilise their existing skills, knowledge and experience into the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification. This course is recommended for:
- Vocational education teachers.
- Individual teachers undertaking professional or staff development.
- Individuals seeking to extend, enhance and complement existing qualifications.
- Individuals intending to update and/or upgrade current skills and knowledge to the new qualification.
- Individuals intending to have existing skills and knowledge recognised.
- Individuals intending to extend career path options.
- Schools/Education Institutes providing training and assessment to internal staff and/or external clients.
In order to qualify for the fast-tracked Teachers’ Course, the following must occur
- Provide a copy of their Bachelor of Education or Graduate Diploma of Education.
- Provide a copy of their Academic Transcript listing all of the units completed.
- Provide a copy of their current teacher’s registration in their State (WA = WACOT).
- Have worked successfully as a teacher for a minimum period of one year (resume).
- Have recent teaching experience in a primary school, high school or tertiary education institute (within the last two years) (Resume/job description).
Units of Competency
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is made up of 10 units of competency. They are:
- TAEDES401A Design and development learning programs
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAELLN411 Address adult Language Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
Face to face: The TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment teachers course is delivered over three days. The course times are 8.30am until 4.00pm each day.
In-House training: This qualification can be customised to suit your organisation and delivered on-site. Contact Trainwest for more information.
Recognition of Prior Learning: Trainwest offers a personalised hand-holding RPL process. Whereby a training specialist will assess your evidence against the required competency standards for the qualification.
Self-Paced Learning (SPL): You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student (SPL and eLearning), you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
This course is available in our 3 for 3 promotion!
Trainwest has interest free payment plans available for this qualification. For terms and conditions contact email@example.com or 1300 938 411.