Trainwest has approval to provide the following funding options
Future Skills: Under this funding program you are guaranteed a place for the priority industry qualifications if you meet the following requirments:
- an Australian citizen;
- a permanent visa holder;
- a holder of visa subclass 309, 310, 820, 826 or 851; or
- a dependent of the primary holder of a visa subclass 457.
- There is no upper age limit.
- There are no restrictions based on your previous level of awarded qualification; however you will need to meet any course entry requirements.
Construction Training Fund: is made available to organisations and their staff within the construction industry to offset the cost of up-skilling staff, and to provide support to develop the required skills in the construction industry. The following government-funded training courses are all covered under the CTF funding arrangement; Certificate IV Work Health and Safety BSB41412, Certificate IV Frontline Management BSB40812 and Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB51312.
Participation and Equity program: The Western Australian Department of Training and Workforce Development is committed to enabling all Western Australians to reach their educational and employment potential. Access to learning allows individuals to take up work options that provide personal fulfilment, financial independence and enhanced community participation. The following government-funded training courses can be undertaken using this funding:
- BSB41415 Certificate IV Work Health and Safety
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development
Alternatively if you would like to discuss other government-funded training courses and funding that Trainwest has access to, contact Bronwyn Walker on 1300 938 411 or email email@example.com
For a detailed over view of all Trainwest fees and charges in accordance with the VET Fees and Charges Policy 2016 visit the Fees page.
For Trainwest’s most recent audit report, please click here.