Payment is due on or before the first day of your course. Trainwest accepts the following payment options:
Account Name: Trainwest Bank: ANZ Booragoon
BSB: 016267 Account number: 494973282
Please quote invoice number as reference
Cash or cheque
Trainwest offers flexible interest-free payment plans for all Certificate IV or Diploma courses. Payment terms and amounts are agreed upon between the client and Trainwest. A payment plan form is completed which clearly outlines the schedule of payments to be deducted.The standard payment plan requires a $500 deposit prior to the start of the course and an agreed instalment on scheduled dates (minimum $100 a week).
Payment plan terms and conditions are:
- Any debt collection costs associated with payment plans are the responsibility of the student
- Certificates will not be issued until course fees are paid in full
- If two consecutive payments are declined/not received without prior discussion, the account will be forwarded to a collection agency
- While we are more than happy to offer interest-free payment plans, should your agreement span longer than six months, an administration fee of $100 will be added to your account
- Should your payment due date fall on a public holiday, your payment will be processed on the following business day
Protection of fees
Trainwest protects student fees taken in advance through the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) approved Australian Student Tuition Assurance Scheme (ASTAS). The ASTAS Scheme is administered by the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET).
Upon enrolment you are advised that non-attendance without prior notification will
result in you being charged the full course cost. If you are unable to attend your course
it is your responsibility to contact Trainwest via email and let us know at least five
working days prior to the course commencement date.
The Trainwest scale of refund is determined by the amount of notice given. Once training has commenced no refund options are available unless extenuating circumstances are proven. Applications for refund must be addressed to Trainwest management and emailed to email@example.com
For more information please contact Trainwest on 1300 938 411 or refer to Trainwest Student Information Handbook 2015