What is the FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping?
This qualification is designed to reflect the job roles of contract bookkeepers and employees performing bookkeeping tasks for organisations in a range of industries. It includes the preparation and lodgement of business and instalment activity statement tasks and the provision of advice or dealing with the Commissioner on behalf of a taxpayer in relation to the activity statements. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and specialist knowledge and skills to work autonomously and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities.
There are no prerequisites for this qualification
Units of Competency
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- FNSBKG401 Develop and implement policies and procedures relevant to bookkeeping activities
- FNSBKG404 Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- FNSBKG405 Establish and maintain a payroll system
- FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- FNSBKG402 Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
- FNSBKG403 Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
- FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC302 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- BSBSMB412 Introduce cloud computing into business operations
- FNSACC303 Perform financial calculations
- FNSACC406 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
How much will it cost?
- $2100 Self-Paced Learning
- $1800 eLearning
Trainwest has interest free payment plans available for this qualification. For terms and conditions contact email@example.com or 1300 938 411. A $500 deposit is required upon enrolment.