What is the TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
The TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training provides a pathway within the VET industry to build training and assessment capability in Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) and other providers of training.
The assessment is split between in-course activities and post-course work. The post-course component will require you to produce examples of:
- Training resources and assessment tools you have designed
- Undertake a training needs analysis
- Show evidence of 100 hours of group facilitation and 20 assessments
- Research training and assessment practice
- Develop e-learning resources and provide evidence of undertaking peer review.
You can use as evidence resources you have already developed and training-assessment you have conducted in the past two years.
There are no pre-requisites. However Trainwest local entry requirements require the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Units of Competency
- TAEPDD501A Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAETAS501B Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAEDESS501A Design and develop learning strategies
- TAEDES502A Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDEL502A Provide advanced facilitation practice (theory and practical)
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEASS501A Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEICR501A Work in partnership with industry, enterprise and community group
- TAEDES505A Evaluate a training program
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
In line with the packaging rules for this qualification, students who complete Trainwest TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training will receive the TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design via credit transfers.
Face to face: The face to face component of the TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training is held over 10 working days. You are required to complete in-class and post course work to successfully gain this qualification.
In-House training: This qualification can be customised to suit your organisation and delivered on-site. Contact Trainwest for more information
Recognition of Prior Learning: Trainwest offers a personalised hand-holding RPL process. Whereby a training specialist will assess your evidence against the required competency standards for the qualification.
Self-Paced Learning (SPL): You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student (SPL and eLearning), you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
- $2900 face to face attendance
- $2900 Trainwest return students
- $1900 Self-Paced Learning
- $1900 eLearning ( $1500 special for enrolments received prior to 31st July 2017)
- $1700 Recognition of Prior Learning
Trainwest has interest free payment plans available for this qualification. For terms and conditions contact email@example.com or 1300 938 411.