What is the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of administrative competencies in varied work contexts, using some discretion and judgement. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Reccomended for: Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Administration assistant
- Data entry operator
- Office junior
This qualification can be delivered as a Traineeship!
For more information click here
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Units of competency:
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPUR301 Purchase goods and services
- BSBSUS301 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Self-paced learning: You receive hard copy learner guides and assessments to complete. It is your responsibility to return the completed assessments to Trainwest.
eLearning: All training is conducted online, through Trainwest’s eLearning portal. assessments are submitted directly through the eLearning portal. Hard copy learner guides can be purchased for an additional cost.
As a self-directed student, you receive ongoing remote support from Trainwest trainers. This is in the form of telephone and email communication. Face-to-Face training can be arranged at an additional fee.
- $1500 Self-paced learning
- $1000 eLearning (special for enrolments received prior to 30th March 2017)
- Traineeship prices will be provided upon enquiry
Trainwest has interest free payment plans available for this qualification. For terms and conditions contact email@example.com or 1300 938 411. A $500 deposit is required upon enrolment.